Remanufactured S Sutorbilt Reman 1024 - 6111Item # 0S105
Gardner Denver’s Sutorbilt® Legend® line of rotary positive displacement lobe blowers and vacuum pumps are the result of more than seventy years’ experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior
industrial equipment. Sutorbilt legend blowers are requested by leading manufactures worldwide for a wide range of applications due to the customers’ ability to customize the Legend to their specifications while meeting strict performance requirements.
WHY Choose B&W Remanufactured blowers?
Cost Effective Solution: Remanufactured Sutorbilt, DuroFlow, CycloBlower, Drum, Roots, & MD blowers and vacuum pumps cost less than a new blower.
Fast Shipment: Units are in stock for fast turnaround time, emergency “RUSH” rebuild services available*
Factory Authorized: Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Service, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 37 years.
Warranty: All B&W remanufactured blowers are backed with a one year warranty.
Performance & Reliability: Rebuilt with pride by factory trained technicians with over 100 years of combined experience .
Genuine OEM Parts: Remanufactured blowers are completely overhauled with new bearings, seals, and gaskets’ meaning the quality of your remanufactured unit is as close to new as possible.
Extensive Testing: Blowers are dynamically tested under load in our state of the art testing facility.
Why Sutorbilt Legend ?
· Quite operation due to an improved rotor design
· Application flexibility with multiple configurations available
· Compatible as replacements for most competitive installations
· Gas applications: The Legend design accommodates mechanical gas seals for critical gas applications
· Impellers are machined from cast iron to an exact profile and are permanently fastened to steel shafts providing contact free operation.
· Gear and bearing lubrication occurs externally to the cylinder assuring clean, oil-free gas delivery under all operating conditions
· Every Sutorbilt Legend blower/vacuum pump is built under rigid ISO 9001:2000 quality standards