2in Presssure Relief Valve set at 18 PSIItem # 2180/18 2" Dixon bayco pressure relief valve set to relieve at 18 PSI. The relief valve features a 2" NPT connection port and is specifically designed for a tractor mounted blowers. Bulk. The 2182/18 air relief valve has a temperature compensated pressure relief setting to accommodate the high temperatures and dynamic air produced by your truck mounted blower. If a system blockage were to occur the valve will vent to atmosphere once the valve pressure setting is reached.
- Part # 28G24 Price - $210.33 SALE: 10% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $398.00 SALE: 43% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # A2180/15ADJ Price - $144.00 BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12L Price - $6,950.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 3090MA Price - $156.00 SALE: 37% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL9L Price - $6,250.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 8500437 Price - $42.79 BUY NOW
- Part # 1410 Price - $55.00 SALE: 36% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # TTF4AL-3MT Price - $36.50 SALE: 5% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # A2180/12ADJ Price - $144.00 BUY NOW
The valve s features a high relieving capacity which varies between 800 SCFM and 1700 SCFM depending upon the chosen set pressure.
Type: Spring Loaded
Relief Setting: 18.0 PSIG
Connection Size: 2" NPT
Construction Material: Aluminum
Component Material: White Food Grade Silicon
Relieving Capacity: 500 to 950 SCFM
Set Pressure Tolerance: +3/0 PSI
NPT Thread: Female
Thread Size: 2"
Available with 2 set pressure tolerances:
• A2180/A3180 series have a +1/-0 set pressure tolerance (valve opens at set pressure plus 1 PSI)
• 2180/A2180 are available with 2" male or female NPT, cam and groove adapter or grooved pipe connections.
• 3180/A3180 are available only with 3" female NPT connections
Materials: Bayloy vent cowl with aluminum upper, bronze poppet with white food grade silicone diaphragm in the 2180/A2180, red silicone diaphragm in the 3180/A3180
** Availiable in many diffrent pressure settings**
Download Literary Materials
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.