2180-2 Pressure Relief Relief Valve set at 20 PSIItem # 2180/20
2" 20 PSI Pressure Air Relief Valve for high air temperatures applications. The 2180 series pressure relief valve is commonly used on truck blowers used with dry bulk trailers.
- Part # 28G24 Price - $230.00 SALE: 8% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12L Price - $7,200.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 3090MA Price - $156.00 SALE: 37% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $410.00 SALE: 41% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL9L Price - $6,250.00 BUY NOW
- Part # TTF4AL-3MT Price - $36.50 SALE: 5% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 2182/15 Price - $89.00 SALE: 38% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # A2180/18ADJ Price - $144.00 BUY NOW
- Part # A2180/12ADJ Price - $144.00 BUY NOW
Spring loaded pressure relief valve for PD blower applications. Protect your Gardner Denver Truck blower by using a Dixon Bayco 2182-20 valve which will relieve at the maximum operating pressure of the blower. The relief valve is light weight and durable due to the aluminum design.
The valve s features a high relieving capacity which varies between 800 SCFM and 1700 SCFM depending upon the chosen set pressure.
Type: Spring loaded
Relief Setting: 20.0 PSIG
Connection Size: 2" NPT Male
Construction Material: Aluminum
Component Material: White Food Grade Silicon
Relieving Capacity: 500 to 950 SCFM
Set Pressure Tolerance: +3/0 PSI
NPT Thread: Female
Thread SIze: 2"
Available with 2 set pressure tolerances:
• 2180/A2180 are available with 2" male or female NPT, cam and groove adapter or grooved pipe connections.
Materials: Bayloy vent cowl with aluminum upper, bronze poppet with white food grade silicone diaphragm in the 2180/A2180, red silicone diaphragm in the 3180/A3180
Available in many different pressure settings click her to view.
• 2180/A2180 are available with 2" male NPT, cam and groove adapter or grooved pipe connections.
Download Literary Materials
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.