T5CDL9L Truck BlowerItem # T5CDL9L
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $410.00 SALE: 41% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 28G23 Price - $21.00 SALE: 11% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # VP1004578 Price - $30.20 BUY NOW
- Part # 8500424 Price - $225.00 SALE: 8% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD4 Price - $575.00 SALE: 21% OFF BUY NOW
- Posted by:
Dylan,Talk about trade defecates, rieggd political systems and corrupt corporate practices all you want but you will never solve the problems we face until we address the root causes of our problems. The first being our money itself! A fiat currency (backed by nothing) created through the fractional reserve system (creating money out of debt) compounded with interest is at its heart an unsustainable system. How are we to get out of debt if our currency is based on debt? Even if we took all the money (every penny) in circulation today and gave it all back to the banks there would still be outstanding debt due to the system and interest. How is this a good thing? How is this a system that is sustainable? Why are we still using it? Stop talking about the symptoms of the problem and start talking about the root problem. Then and only then can we make the necessary changes to move forward.
- What's great about it:
- whats great about it?
- What's not so great:
- whats not so great about it?