160CDL480 RC1 CycloBlower HEItem # 160CDL480 RC1 DS
The all new CycloBlower HE 160CDL480 RC1 is extremely energy efficient because of the patented helical screw rotor profile an features dual splash oil lubrication. The 160CDL480 RC1 the low pressure version and is optimized to require less energy to produce pressures up to 15 PSI when compared to other blower. The 160CDL480 Model is designed to replace the 7CDL CycloBlower line with the use of a retrofit kit.
The Cycloblower HE is the only rotary screw bare blower on the market that produces pressures up to 36 PSI while being more efficient than a standard straight lobe blower. The HE 160CDL480 RC1 is an ideal pump for cement applications, wastewater treatment plants, and pneumatic conveying.
The CycloBlower HE has three discharge port options to optimize efficiencies based on your specific discharge pressure.
• The RC1 is for low pressure applications up to 15.0 PSI
• The RC2 is designed for Medium pressures up to 24.0 PSI
• The RC3 is designed for high pressures up to 36.0 PSI
All applications with performance requirements above 20 PSI or 18” HG require the force feed lubrication system. The new force feed lubrication system maintains optimum oil temperature, monitors the oil condition and injects oil in critical locations to optimize performance.
Innovative Design Features
• PTFE coated rotors is standard to minimizes air loss and is suitable for food grade applications.
• Dual Splash oil lubrication with a eccentric oil slinger. The Unique oil slinger reduces power requirements saving energy.
• Axial 4 point angular contact bearings for absolute strength
• Helical cut timing gears for smooth and quiet operation.
• rings seals used throughout, no gaskets
• External Inpro drive seals provided a contactless no wearing seal.
• Piston ring air seals provided leak free operation
• Exclusive split-cylinder design matches performance to your application requirements
It’s all about options and the CycloBlower HE delivers just that.
Force Feed Lubrication System
• Ensures Cool Oil Temperature and Distribution
• Optional for Applications up to 20 psi
• Required for Applications Greater than 20 psi
• For Gas Applications
• Interchangeable with Inpro/Seal
RTD Ports & Probes
• Designed to Ensure Precise and Accurate Bearing Temperature Measurements
Installation Flexibility and configuration options
• Top and Bottom Discharge Orientations
• 3 and 4 Mounting Foot Configurations Available
• ANSI or Metric Flanges
Housing Type: RC1
Lubrication: Dual Splash Oil
Inlet Port Flange Size: 10”
Discharge Port Flange Size: 8”
Port Flange Type: ANSI 125# FF
Weight: 1,150 Lbs.
• Metric flanges are available.
• 4 point mounting feet adder.
• Mechanical seals
• RTD monitors
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.