Blocker & Wallace Service LLC
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the pneumatic conveying industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983. We are one of the few distributors authorized to market and repair all PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.
Who We Are:
- Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 35 years.
- Pneumatic conveying experts in system design, fabrication, & installation.
- Backed by one of the worlds largest manufacturers of positive displacement blowers & vacuum pumps.
- Experienced sales staff, in house machine shop, fabrication shop, & factory trained service  technicians.
- Exceptional Customer Service & Quality products since 1975.
- 57,000 Sq. ft. facility with a large in house stock of new & remanufactured blowers / parts.
- We stock a full range of Factory replacement parts & overhaul kits.
- Large in house stock of pneumatic conveying components & backed by the leading industry manufacturers.
Industries Served – Applications:
Aquaculture - Aeration
Cement & Lime - Fluidization & Conveying
Chemical - Vacuum Processing & Conveying
Coal Bed/Landfill - Methane Gas Recovery
Dairy - Automated Milking
Dry Bulk Hauling - Trailer Unloading & Aeration
Environmental Services - Sewer Cleaning & Portable
Industrial - Material Vacuuming
Milling & Baking - Blending & Conveying
Oil & Gas - Gas Collection & Sparging
Power Generation - Fly Ash Conveying & Aeration
Process Gas - Gas Boosting
Pulp & Paper - Chip Conveying & Process Vacuum
Resin & Plastic - Processing & Conveying
Soil Remediation - Vacuum Extraction & Sparging
Vacuum Excavation - Potholing & Slurry Recovery
Questions? Contact us today at 800-843-0551 or 901-274-0708.