1. Contact your Blocker & Wallace Service Sales representative to confirm your order placement for  a remanufactured blower and a core deposit.
2. On-line orders will not be processed until you or a Blocker & Wallace Service Sales representative has discussed the core return policy and all necessary documents have been exchanged, including the RMA document.
3. Certain remanufactured units offered for sale may be invoiced for both the remanufactured blower and the core deposit if you don’ t have a “ core “ unit to return to Blocker and Wallace service LLC. For question regarding core values please contact us.
4. Upon purchase order placement and receipt of a non-hazardous material form, a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number will be assigned to your transaction and an RMA tag or document will be faxed or emailed to you. Print and attach the RMA tag securely to the core to be return shipped to our Memphis, TN Repair Facility.
5. Please follow the shipping instructions on the RMA tag:
Core Return Requirements
· Core must be complete, intact and not an assembly of components from various pumps.
· Core must have an intact cylinder, no cracks or ruptures.
· Cores must be a match to the remanufactured model purchased. (Please contact your Blocker & Wallace Service Sales representative to discuss any differences in part numbers prior to placing your order, model designation must match.
· Any core sent in that does not conform to the above specifications will be rejected by the Repair Facility and no core credit will be issued, and the customer will be charged for the inbound freight of this non-compliant core return.
· Cores must be returned to our Memphis, TN Repair Center, Freight Prepaid, no more than 60 days after the remanufactured pump is shipped out.
· Blocker & Wallace service LLC reserves the right to refuse any core return shipment with incomplete RMA documentation
Cores must be shipped to the Memphis, TN Repair Facility to the following address:
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC – Repair Facility
Attn: Core Return
1472 Rogers Ave.
RMA tag must be securely attached to the returned core.
Please use the following description on your shipping bill of lading: BLOWERS, ROTARY, IRON.
On applicable remanufactured units, Sales credit will be issued against the remanufactured blower invoice once the core is received and validated against the returned core requirements.