618 - 4500 Sutorbilt RemanItem # 0S196
Gardner Denvers 4500 Series of rotary positive displacement blowers and vacuum pumps are the result of more than seventy years experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior industrial equipment. Blocker & Wallace remanufactured positive displacement blowers and vacuum pumps create a cost effective solution when replacing existing units or as back up blowers. Our remanufactured blower line also comes with a one year warranty to ensure you receive a quality product with continued customer support.
• Grip rings replace conventional timing hubs and guarantee the timing gears are mounted square and concentric to the shaft, resulting in minimum gear noise and wear
• Simple and precise timing gears maintain proper clearance between the impellers
• Located between the gear and the shaft, grip rings are sets of two complementary wedge section rings
• Grips rings expand against the bore of the gear and contract on the shaft, ensuring an immovable friction fit
4500 Series Performance Range
• Pressure to 15 psig
• Vacuum to 16" Hg or greater
• Continuous duty service
• Discharge temperatures up to 325°F (short case units to 360°F)
• Mechanical seals are available for gas service applications
Manufactures Warranty: 18 months from date of installation / 24 months from date of shipment
Download Literary Materials
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.