8LP Sutorbilt Legend BlowerItem # 8LP
Drive shaft configuration: Right Hand or Left Hand
Why Sutorbilt Legend?
- Each Legend is individually tested to meet rigorous performance specifications
- Application flexibility with multiple configurations available
- Impellers are machined from cast iron to an exact profile and are permanently fastened to steel shafts providing contact free operation.
- Right hand and Left Hand center drive shaft configuration
- Gas applications: The Legend design accommodates mechanical gas seals for critical gas applications
- Quite operation due to an improved rotor design
- Every Sutorbilt Legend blower/vacuum pump is built under rigid ISO 9001:2000 quality standards
- Compatible as replacements for most competitive installations
- Gear and bearing lubrication occurs externally to the cylinder assuring clean, oil-free gas delivery under all operating conditions
- 18 months from the date of installation or
- 24 months from the date of shipment, whichever occurs first
Inlet: 6” (Flange)
Outlet: 6" (Flange)
*Intake and outlet ports: “S” = screwed connections with NPT threads. “F” = flanged intake ports / connections.
Pressure Range: 2 PSIG - 7 PSIG
Vacuum Range: 2” HG - 14” HG
Performance data shown is based on standard conditions, for performance and blower sizing inquires please contact Blocker & Wallace Service LLC.
- Posted by:
For the love of God, keep writing these aricslet.
- What's great about it:
- whats great about it?
- What's not so great:
- whats not so great about it?