AEON 9000SP OilItem # 28H109
5 Gallon pail of AEON® 9000SP Synthetic Lubricant & Coolant for Rotary Screw Air Compressors. Use factory recommended AEON® lubricant to maintain your air compressor
AEON® 9000SP Compressor Oil
- Superior Protection for rotary screw air compressors
- Synthetic Lubricant and Coolant – for rotary screw air compressors
- AEON 9000SP is a PAO (polyalphaolefin)/MFSE (multifunctional synthetic ester) synthetic blend tested and proven to provide optimum operating and service life results.
- A highly quality blend formulated to withstand high temperatures, varnish/sludge formation, and environmental contamination.
- A unique additive package designed specifically to maximize compressor efficiency and provide optimum lubricity.
- Superior service-life in the most rugged operating environments.
- Superior thin-film protection for compressor internal components.
- Extended service life to 8,000 hours (Recommended service intervals depend on (1) clean ambient conditions, (2) filter and separator changes as required in compressor service and operating manual, and (3) “normal” compressor temperature conditions. NOTE: Laboratory analysis of compressor fluids should be used to determine lubricant service life), reduces downtime and disposal costs.
- Superior oxidation stability vs. other competitive brands.
- Completely demulsible - separates quickly, reduces condensate disposal costs. Minimizes oil carryover, reduces costs.
- Compatible with all common air system seals.
- High flash point improves your safety margin.
- Non-hazardous, disposable with mineral-based compressor lubricants
Container size: 5 Gallon pail
ISO Viscosity Grade: 46
Pour Point F/C ASTM D97: - < -65/-54
Pour Point F/C ASTM D92: - 500/260
Demulsibility ASTM D1401: - 40/40/0 (<1min.)
HMIS Hazard ID Flammability: 1
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.