T5CDL12L Truck BlowerItem # T5CDL12L
- Part # 28G24 Price - $210.33 SALE: 10% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $398.00 SALE: 43% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12L92 Price - $6,988.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 28G23 Price - $19.85 SALE: 10% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 40P31 Price - $26.92 SALE: 9% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 8500424 PP Price - $200.00 SALE: 18% OFF BUY NOW
T5CDL12L Features:- Suitable for pressure discharge and vacuum loading applications- Compact lightweight design- Available with mechanical, diesel, hydraulic engine and electric drive- Saves almost two gallons of fuel per delivery- The Oil free design eliminates contamination of materials- High capacity- Fusible plug that inhibits overheating- Efficient, shock-free compression- Low noise emissions- Ideal blower For FRAC SAND unloadingTypical applications:- Flour- Plastic pellets- Fly ash- Salt- Powders and pulverants- Frac- Silica sand- Dolomite- Pulverized lime stone- Pressure or vacuum loading- Granules- Cement
Backed by a 12 / 18 Month Warranty!If you have any questions regarding our T5CDL12L CycloBlower Truck Blower please contact us today!
Designed exclusively for off loading dry products in the tank-truck markets.The Maximum flow and pressure listed in the "Specs/Tech Info" section. Actual performance may vary based on system design, environment, and maintenance.
- Posted by:
I purchased the gardner denver T5CDL12L blower so I could haul frac sand and unload frac sand from my pneumatic trailer. It works perfectly for conveying frac sand and I highly recommend it. Purchase this pump if your going to haul fac sand.
- What's great about it:
- Runs great and is reliable
- What's not so great:
- whats not so great about it?