1 Quart Aeon PD Food Grade Synthetic Blower OilItem # 28H97
- Part # T5CDL12L Price - $7,950.00 SALE: 20% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $635.00 SALE: 9% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 28H98 Price - $374.18 BUY NOW
- Part # 28H333 Price - $112.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 28H99 Price - $516.81 BUY NOW
- Part # 40P31 Price - $40.10 BUY NOW
- Part # 28H282 Price - $24.62 BUY NOW
Aeon PD Food Grade synthetic oil is industrial grade oil specifically formulated for use in PD blowers & vacuum pumps. Aeon PD Food Grade Synthetic oil is the factory recommended gear and bearing lubricant for Sutorbilt, CycloBlower, Drum, HeliFlow, TriFlow, & DuroFlow units. Extended service life; Aeon PD Food Grade last up to 4 times longer than most mineral based oils which decreases servicing intervals, disposal costs & is better for the environment. Aeon PD is a synthetic hydrocarbon based oil with a custom blend of additives to increase corrosion protection and retain viscosity in the most demanding environments including high temperature applications. Aeon PD Grade food provides superior water and oil separation and contains anti-foaming additives to extend blower life. Aeon PD Food Grade is the PD blower oil of choice for the most demanding applications operating environments.
- 1 Quart Aeon PD Food Grade Blower Lubricant
- 1 Quart = 32 oz.
- .946. Liters
- AEON PD-FG Food Grade complies with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 requirements forlubricants with the possibility of incidental food contact.
- AEON PD-FG is NSF approved
- Posted by:
Daisy,The numbers are staergging and scary and so real. After my experiences with organizations such as AEON, Families Moving Forward, Habitat, etc. I applaud your dedication and hope to be a part of helping make a difference as well. There are so many of us in this industry with similar charmed lives that have so much to offer. Let's knock our head's together and be a part of the solution. Excited to hear more!My Best,Tracy Bolton
- What's great about it:
- whats great about it?
- What's not so great:
- whats not so great about it?