T5CDL9LX Remanufactured Truck BlowerItem # T5CDL9LX
Need to replace old positive displacement blowers, but the investment is just too much? Our Remanufactured T5CDL12LX CycloBlower Truck Blower is the perfect economical solution for replacing old units. It provides the same efficiency as a new CycloBlower Truck Blower but with a much lower cost because it is refurbished. Complete your pneumatic trailer with this low cost Gardner Denver CycloBlower and transport sand, salt, powder, cement and more today. All remanufactured truck blowers come with a 12 / 18 month warranty!
NOTE: A core charge of: $2,643 will be added to your total invoice if a core is not returned to the the supplier upon an agreed date.
To see your price add the T5CDL9LX to your cart. You can always remove it later.
- Part # 28G24 Price - $210.33 SALE: 10% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # PneuQD3 Price - $398.00 SALE: 43% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12L Price - $6,950.00 BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12L92 Price - $6,988.00 BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL9L Price - $6,250.00 BUY NOW
- Part # 40P31 Price - $26.92 SALE: 9% OFF BUY NOW
- Part # 701050263 Price - $5,250.00 BUY NOW
- Part # T5CDL12LX Price - $4,900.00 BUY NOW
- Fusible plug that prevents overheating
- Efficient, shock-free compression
- Saves almost two gallons of fuel per delivery compared to traditional blowers.
- Low noise emissions
- Compact light weight design
- The oil free design eliminates contamination of materials and the environment
- Suitable for vacuum loading and pressure discharge applications
- Available with mechanical, diesel, hydraulic engine and electric drive
- High capacity
- Fly ash
- Powders & pulverants
- Pulverized lime stone
- Pressure or vacuum loading
- Plastic pellets
- Silica sand
Backed by a 12 / 18 Month Warranty!
If you have any more questions about our Remanufactured T5CDL9L CycloBlower Truck Blowers please contact us today!
Our truck blowers are designed for off loading dry products in the tank-truck markets. The maximum flow and pressure is listed in the "Specs/Tech Info" section. Actual performance may vary based on system design, environment, and maintenance.
T5CDL9LX Cycloblowers Provide:
- Pressures to 18 psig
- Vacuum to 17" Hg
- 2000 RPM
- Max CFM: 595
Inlet: 3" npt
Outlet: 3" npt
Download Literary Materials
Our mission is to provide businesses with the equipment and training they need to create Eco friendly operations.
Blocker & Wallace Service LLC has been a leading Gardner Denver Factory Authorized Distributor, Repair, & Warranty Center for over 27 years. We have a over 100 years of combined experience in the Pneumatic conveying Industry specializing in new & remanufactured PD blower sales, system design, consulting, blower packaging & blower repair. We have been recognized by Gardner Denver as a top distributor and have received multiple distributor achievement awards on sales and service since 1983.   We are on of the only distributors authorized to market and repair the majority of PD blower lines owned or operated by Gardner Denver.